Thursday, January 5, 2012

Some more pre-trip comments

As the trip date gets closer, I get more excited each and every day. I can't wait to see all the places that we are going to visit. I am so glad that I am embarking on this journey to Israel, not only with some friends, but with my sister. I hope to get more in touched with my Jewish heritage as I explore and take in the sights and sounds of Israel and everything around me. Not only am I excited to travel, but this will be my first time outside of the country. I can't believe that I am finally getting to go to a place that I've always wanted to go.

- Heather Silverstein, George Mason University

As the trip approaches, I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. I'm glad I get to share this experience with my sister and good friends. I'm looking forward to see all the sights of Israel and explore more of my Jewish heritage. I also want to learn more about Israel since I heard of the many experiences and wonders from my family and friends who have been there. I never been out of the country before so this is a new experience for me, but I'm thrilled that the first place I'm going to is Israel. I can't wait to start this journey and come back with many memorable stories and much knowledge of Israel.

- Ashley Silverstein, George Mason University

No comments: